Terms and Conditions - Zeebrugge LNG
4 steps to sign your LNG contract
- Complete and send us this contact detail form back to info.LNG@fluxys.com
- Contact our Dispatching in order to prepare your nominations (+32 2 282 70 03 - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sign the agreement in 2 originals and send us a copy back by post
- You will receive a user ID (by email) and a password (by sms) to go to the Electronic Data Platform (EDP)
Consult the Terminalling Programme
How to sign an LNG contract ?
- Be part of the users of the Zeebrugge Terminal
- Use the services that fit your needs
What are the types of LNG contracts?
|Unload, Store & Regas LNG||Ship Unloading||Ship Loading||Transshipment||Truckloading||Bunkering|
|LNG Services Agreement (LSA)|
|LNG Terminalling Agreement (LTA)|
|LNG Transshipment Services Agreement (LTSA)|
|LNG Agreement for LNG Truck Loading (LTL)|
Documents approved by the CREG
During the year, consultations are organized via our website to know your opinion on our services. Following these consultations, our contracts are modified according to your remarks, and are submitted to the CREG for approval.
The following documents were approved by the CREG on 3 October 2014, 14 December 2017, 17 May 2018, 27 June 2019 and 9 July 2020.
Your point of contact
- Mihaela Brinza
- Corentin Cassiers
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts
- Cedric Van Hoonacker