Fluxys LNG - Regasification Slots available on sale for 23 and 28 March 2023
Fluxys LNG is offering 2 Slots to unload, store and regasify 2 LNG cargoes in the Zeebrugge LNG Terminal, starting respectively on 23 March and 28 March 2023.
For these 2 cargoes, Fluxys LNG has upgraded the standard Slot size and commercializes as a bundle the firm rights to unload, store and regasify up to 165 000 m³ LNG over 10 days, by following the profile detailed here (Slot of 23 March) and here (Slot of 28 March).
When and how will these 2 Slots be offered?
- Slot of 23 March: Auction on 12 January 2023 at 10.00 AM Belgian time
- Slot of 28 March: Auction on 12 January 2023 at 2.00 PM Belgian time
These Auctions will take place via a dedicated Auction Website
Fluxys LNG organised a demo session on the use of the Auction Website on 5 May 2022.
Interested to participate in these auctions?
All communication concerning participation is to be done to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not yet signed our T&Cs – LNG Auctions (version 3 June 2022), please provide us by 9 January 2023 (2.00 PM) Belgian time:
- Duly signed Terms & Conditions ("T&C LNG Auctions")
- Power of Attorney (see Schedule 1 in Terms & Conditions)
- Proof that the signatories of the Power of Attorney have the power to act on behalf of the Participant
By 10 January 2023 noon (12:00 PM) Belgian time, Fluxys LNG will confirm whether Participant to the Terms & Conditions is admitted and send your login for the Auction Website.
If you have already signed our T&Cs – LNG Auctions (version 3 June 2022), please inform and send us by 9 January 2023 (2.00 PM) Belgian time (if applicable) :
- If you wish to participate to the Auctions of 23 and/or 28 March 2023, as well as which Bidder will represent your company,
- If you wish to add a new bidder for your company which is not yet registered, send us a signed version of Schedule 1 T&Cs – Power of Attorney,
- If there has been a change to the documents submitted together with the T&Cs – LNG Auctions (version 3 June 2022).
For the avoidance of doubt, even if you participated in our previous auctions, you need to explicitly confirm your participation by 9 January 2023 (2:00 PM) Belgian time, otherwise you will not be able to participate in the upcoming Auctions.
By 10 January 2023 noon (12:00 PM) Belgian time, Fluxys LNG will confirm – if applicable – your participation, the new bidder including login & password and/or good receipt of the new documents.
In case of any issue with the Auction Website, please submit a written bid to email@example.com by making use of the following fall-back bidding form.
How will these 2 Slots be allocated?
These 2 Slots will be allocated via the Ascending Clock Algorithm:
- The starting price is the regulated tariff of 679 704 €. The Major Price Step is 2 000 000 €, the Minor Price Step is 200 000 €,
- The duration of 1 Round is 3 minutes and between 2 Rounds there is a duration of 1 minute,
- The Allocation mechanism is described here.
Feel free to contact your Key Account Manager or send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.