New Storage Subscription Window for Long Term Storage capacity
Seize the opportunity to secure your long term storage capacities by participating in our Subscription Window for Golden SBUs and Priority Booster Capacity (PBC).
It starts as from 27 October at 9 AM and ends on 15 November 2022 at 3 PM (local time).
What are the offered services?
- Long term Golden SBUs starting at 1 April 2023 for a minimum duration of 2 Storage Years and a maximum duration of 10 Storage Years. These Golden SBUs are offered with a speed of 132 injection days and 84 withdrawal days.
- Seasonal and Quarterly Priority Booster Capacity in order to allow you to inject/withdraw faster into/from the Loenhout Storage facility. Take into account the amount of PBC that can be allocated to a party is proportional to the amount of the SBUs booked by that party.
Check out the regulated tariffs which are applicable to these offered services.
In the following table you can find the filling obligations applicable on the SBU volume. Nevertheless, at the time of writing this communication, these filling obligations are under consultation with European Commission. From the moment we have official (approved) filling obligations, we will publish them on our website as soon as possible.
|1 April||0 %|
|1 May||0 %|
|1 June||0 %|
|1 July||40 %|
|1 August||40 %|
|1 September||75 %|
|1 October||75 %|
|1 November||90 %|
|1 December||30 %|
|1 January||30 %|
|1 February||30 %|
|1 March||0 %|
How can you subscribe?
- Read the Terms and Conditions of Subscription window (TCSW).
- Fill in the Service Request Form (SRFC).
- Submit your completed and signed binding request to email@example.com before 15 November 2022 at 3PM (local time).
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.