TENP transmission system operator
Fluxys TENP GmbH is the major transmission system operator in the TENP pipeline, marketing approx. 64% of the system’s capacity. We combine our international expertise with close customer interaction to provide high-level services for their supplies into Germany and the neighbouring markets beyond. As a Fluxys group company it is our mission to contribute to a sustainable energy future and our passionate teams secure reliable and affordable energy flows into the European market.
Our Head Office in Germany
Shareholding & Partners
Fluxys TENP GmbH is a 100% Fluxys group company established under German law. The company has a 49% stake in TENP GmbH & Co. KG, the owner and the physical operator of the TENP pipeline, and a 50% stake in TENP Verwaltungs-GmbH. Furthermore, Fluxys TENP GmbH has a 10% stake in the market area cooperation NetConnect Germany GmbH & Co. KG (NCG), the company in charge of balancing the NetConnect Germany market area.
- Our partner in TENP GmbH & Co. KG and in TENP Verwaltungs-GmbH is Open Grid Europe GmbH holding a stake of 51% respectively 50%.
- Our partners in the NCG: bayernets GmbH (18%), GRTgaz Deutschland GmbH (10%), Open Grid Europe GmbH (35%), terranets bw GmbH (10%) and Thyssengas GmbH (17%)
- Registered office Fluxys TENP GmbH: Elisabethstraße 11, 40217 Düsseldorf
- Managing Directors: Carlo van Eysendyck, Arno Büx, and Erik Vennekens
- Commercial Register: Düsseldorf local court (HRB 60917)
- VAT identification number: DE 813651000