Ability to supply both river and maritime ships (maximum depth of 5.1 metres).
Refuel your ship using 45 m³ LNG trucks (max. 3 simultaneously).
A permanent bunkering facility (with an LNG tank on site) will be commissioned in 2020.
Tariff starting 350€ / bunkering (period of 3 hours).
* More than 3 hours : 100€/extra started hour
Seagoing vessels : mandatory human assistance 37,50€/started hour
How to book?
The ship operator:
- Chooses an LNG supplier in advance.
- Plans any bunkering operation using this form (at least 24 hours in advance).
The LNG supplier:
1. Signs a framework agreement with Fluxys Bunkering
- Fills in this contact details form and return it to email@example.com.
- Fluxys Bunkering will then return the contract to the supplier for signing.
2. Will be charged per bunkering operation.
Makes Quay 526 available for the transfer of LNG from the LNG trucks to the river and maritime ships.
Where can I bunker my ship?
Our bunkering operations are conducted at Quay 526 at the Port of Antwerp.