Our bunkering installation in Antwerp is able to supply both river and maritime ships (maximum depth of 5.1 metres).
Refuel your ship using 45 m³ LNG trucks (max 3 simultaneously).
A permanent bunkering facility with an LNG tank on site will be commissioned in 2021.
Cost of this operation
Good to know
- Fluxys Bunkering at Quay 526/528 has a concession to provide LNG bunkering services and currently accommodates truck-to-ship bunkering on the site.
- From its home location at Quay 526/528, FlexFueler 002 will provide bunkering services throughout the Antwerp port and region to inland waterway vessels and small coasters.
FlexFueler 002, the bunkering pontoon for the Antwerp port and region
Check availability and book
The ship operator
- Chooses an LNG supplier in advance.
- Plans (first committed first served) any bunkering operation using this form (at least 24 hours in advance).
The LNG supplier
- Signs a framework agreement with Fluxys Bunkering.
- Fluxys Bunkering will return the contract to the supplier for signing.
- Will be charged per bunkering operation.
- Will also have to complete this checklist after bunkering and return it to Toelatingen.HKD@portofantwerp.com.