29.08.2019In the spirit of cooperation with adjacent Transmission System Operators, FluxSwiss intends to support the new tender for Load Flow Commitment 2020 announced by Terranets bw.
Transmission Services Belux
Enjoy the most connected transmission grid in Europe:
- Extensive access to the Northwest European market areas.
- Direct link to LNG terminals in Zeebrugge and Dunkerque.
- Connected to the European production facilities.
- Linked to the Loenhout storage facility.
Providing you the European gas flow crossroad with 20 interconnection points:
- Transmission from Dutch and Norwegian production sites to France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland and Italy.
- Bi-directional transmission between the United Kingdom and continental Europe.
- Transmission of Russian gas to all European countries and the United Kingdom.
Offering you a wide range of arbitrage and trading opportunities on the ZTP market.
Benefit from a direct connection to:
- Over 230 large industrial sites, power stations, combined heat and power units connected to our grid.
- Over 70 aggregated receiving stations on our grid for the local distributors to the households and small and medium enterprises.
More than 90 customers already make use of our transmission services.
Transmission services Germany
Benefit from secure gas transmission services in Germany:
- Supply natural gas to the German market
- Onward delivery throughout Europe
Use our available capacities, firm and interruptible, in the TENP pipeline to secure gas transmission from North to South and from South to North connected with the Dutch, Belgian and Swiss grids in both directions. You are provided with an access to the Belgian Zeebrugge LNG Terminal and the French Dunkirk LNG Terminal via the link with the Belgian grid.
Benefit from the North European Gas Pipeline (NEL) and the European Gas Pipeline Link (EUGAL) under construction to accommodate downstream gas flows from the Nordstream pipelines bringing Russian gas through the Baltic Sea to Europe, providing the German and surrounding markets.
Transmission services Switzerland
You are offered a wide range of transmission services from North to South and from South to North, connecting the German, French and Italian gas markets with the Swiss market.
Benefit from capacity services in both directions, firm and interruptible, to maximize your activity on the main European gas trading places.