Golden Standard Bundled Unit
A golden Standard Bundled Unit (SBU) is a storage package with the following characteristics:
Want to inject/withdraw your gas faster?
Thanks to the Booster, you can nominate more than your subscribed SBU capacities by using unused capacities. The Booster allows you to inject/withdraw faster into/from the Loenhout Storage facility.
Unused capacity is:
- Injection and withdrawal capacity of other storage users that is not used at that moment;
- Additional injection and withdrawal capacity made available on the market on a short-term basis due to the storage facility’s physical characteristics.
Good to know
- If the demand (via nominations) exceeds the available unused capacity:
- The unused capacity will first be allocated proportionally to the storage users who subscribed Priority Booster capacities;
- The remaining unused capacity (if any) will then be allocated proportionally to the storage users who subscribed Booster capacities.
- In case you have nominated more than your subscribed golden SBU and Priority Booster capacities, only the used quantities will be invoiced at the end of the month. For each day of the concerned month, the maximum hourly unused capacity allocated to you will be charged for the full day at the firm injection or withdrawal tariff.
- At an operational level, reductions on injection and withdrawal rates depend on the filling level: