Management & Governance
Fluxys LNG SA
Fluxys LNG SA as owner and operator markets all capacity in the Zeebrugge terminal for liquefied natural gas (LNG) in Belgium. Fluxys LNG SA is a company established under Belgian law and is a fully consolidated subsidiary by Fluxys Belgium SA – Fluxys Belgium SA stake 100%.
Flux Re SA is a reinsurance company established under Luxembourg law and a fully consolidated company by Fluxys Belgium SA – Fluxys Belgium SA stake 100 %.
Balansys SA is set up to perform balancing on the integrated Belgian and Luxembourg gas markets. The company is established under Luxembourg law and is consolidated using the equity method by Fluxys Belgium SA – Fluxys Belgium SA stake 50%.
Prisma GmbH offers shippers the possibility to book capacities directly from various European transmission system operators through one single capacity platform. Prisma GmbH is a company established under German law and a non-consolidated company – Fluxys Belgium SA stake 9.2%
- Corporate Governance Charter (in French) 549,54 KB
- Corporate Governance Charter (in Dutch) 467,13 KB
- Corporate Governance Declaration (in French) 193,59 KB
- Corporate Governance Declaration (in Dutch) 177,65 KB
- Fluxys Belgium Compliance Report 2021 (in French) 128,77 KB
- Fluxys Belgium Compliance Report 2021 (in Dutch) 125,76 KB
- Fluxys LNG Compliance Report 2021 (in French) 118,99 KB
- Fluxys LNG Compliance Report 2021 (in Dutch) 103,91 KB
- Fluxys Belgium Remuneration Policy (in French) 147,4 KB
- Fluxys Belgium Remuneration Policy (in Dutch) 139,28 KB
Corporate Governance Charter
Fluxys Belgium has adopted all the provisions on management transparency with a view to ensuring that its shareholders are provided with relevant and fair information and that all the users of its transmission grid and its facilities are treated in a non-discriminatory way and in a spirit of confidentiality.
The Executive Board and Board of Directors of Fluxys Belgium have approved the compliance programme with the rules of conduct guiding personnel in their interactions with grid users:
- rules on maintaining the confidentiality of commercial information concerning grid users, Fluxys Belgium and Fluxys LNG;
- rules on ensuring non-discriminatory and transparent treatment of all grid users or categories of grid users, including parties merely making requests for services;
- rules to ensure the independence and impartiality of personnel in their dealings with producers, distributors, suppliers and intermediaries.
Management team BE
Pascal De Buck
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
Audit and Risk Committee
Nicolas Daubies acts as secretary to the Audit and Risk Committee.
Corporate Governance Committee
Nicolas Daubies acts as secretary to the Corporate Governance Committee.
Board of Directors
Federal government representative acting in an advisory capacity
Tom Vanden Borre
Nicolas Daubies acts as secretary to the Board of Directors
Appointment and Remuneration Committee
Koen Van den Heuvel
Anne Vander Schueren acts as secretary to the Appointment and Remuneration Committee.