Terms and conditions Fluxys Deutschland
General Terms and Conditions as from 1 October 2021
General Terms and Conditions as from 1 October 2022
Information according to EU regulation 2015/703 of 30 April 2015
In accordance with Art. 4.1 and 4.2 of the "Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/703 of 30 April 2015 establishing a network code on interoperability and data exchange rules" (INT NC), Fluxys Deutschland GmbH herewith informs that:
- The applicable matching rule on every interconnection point is "lesser rule".
- The applicable allocation rule on every interconnection point is "OBA".
- In case of an exceptional event, Fluxys Deutschland GmbH will act as reasonable and prudent operator and cooperate with the concerned transmission system operator in order to execute the physical deliveries and off-takes of gas with the best possible reliability and accuracy. When necessary, the concerned grid users will be contacted by phone and by e-mail in order to inform them about:
- The possible impact on the quantities and / or quality of gas that can be transported through the concerned interconnection point;
- The possible impact on their confirmed quantities;
- The expected end of the exceptional event.
EASEE-gas CBP (2014-001/01): "Harmonisation of the Nomination and Matching Process for Double-Sided and Single-Sided Nomination" (approved on 23 June 2015)
This Common Business Practice describes recommendations for the part of the process which relates specifically to (re-)nominations (including the single-sided) and matching processes and involves shippers and system operators.