Information for suppliers
Both for Fluxys Belgium and Fluxys LNG (Zeebrugge LNG terminal) procurement is centralised for goods and services including:
- gas equipment;
- investment projects (various contracts or turnkey projects);
- various general purchases, such as energy, IT equipment and services contracts.
Depending on the kind of technical or general purchases, as a supplier you have one or more dedicated contacts at our Procurement Department. When in doubt, please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In its procurement policy, Fluxys strives to find the right balance between safety, reliability and expense. We open up procurement contracts systematically and ensure that contractors are treated equally.
Contractors with Fluxys certification have access, via a personal user name and password, to the extranet for suppliers. There they can find a range of standard documents, such as specifications, standard plans and technical specifications.
- Asbestos-free certificate 50,61 KB
- Confidentiality clause 67,23 KB
- Fluxys Belgium - Bank guarantee (final acceptance) 64,46 KB
- Fluxys LNG - Bank guarantee (final acceptance) 78,81 KB
- Fluxys Belgium - Bank guarantee (provisional acceptance) 65,17 KB
- Fluxys LNG - Bank guarantee (provisional acceptance) 79,69 KB
- Insurance certificate general liability 69,43 KB
- Insurance certificate workmen's compensation 63,37 KB
- Statement by external contractor 134,16 KB
- Statement by external contractor (interim worker) 132,11 KB