Inform yourself about our latest market consultation or browse through the archive for past consultations.
Current Market Consultation
Consultation 34 - Invitation to comment on the Interconnection Agreement
Introduction of a new VIP
We introduce a new VIP at Eynatten 2, combining the interconnection points of Open Grid Europe, Fluxys TENP and Thyssengas. Fluxys Belgium is cooperating with all three German Transmission System Operators in order to conclude an amendment to the existing Interconnection Agreement to incorporate this new VIP.
As from 14 March until 14 May 2019, you are kindly invited to comment this amendment and the proposals regarding the following aspects of this Interconnection Agreement :
- Rules for the matching process.
- Rules for the allocation of gas quantities.
- Communication procedures in case of exceptional events.
How to participate ?
- Send us your comments to email@example.com as from 14 March until 14 May 2019.
- Please specify in your response, whether the content is to be treated as confidential or not. Unless otherwise mentioned, all comments will be treated as non-confidential.
- Your comments will be taken into consideration when concluding this amendment.
See also :
Article 19 No.9 of COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) 2017/459
Introduction of a Virtual Interconnection Point or VIP.
Article 4 of the COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) 2015/703 of 30 April 2015
“Network Code on Interoperability and Data Exchange” describes the information obligations of TSOs with regards to the conclusion or the amendment of an interconnection agreement.
Current status of the consultation
|Invitation to participate||Review after comments||Approval CREG||
Archive of Belgian Market Consultations
2017 - Market Consultation 23 - Convergence ZTP physical and notional services
2016 - Market Consultation 22 - Imbalance Pooling & Capacity Conversion
2016 - Market Consultation 21 - Balancing Tariffs applicable in 2017