Interconnector Access Terms
- Interconnector Access Agreement Issue 8 493,3 KB
- Interconnector Access Code Issue 8 614,02 KB
- IAA Summary Issue 8 407,55 KB
- Charging Methodology December 2022 138,59 KB
- Interconnector Access Agreement Issue 9 effective 08 February 2023 498 KB
- Interconnector Access Code Issue 9 effective 08 February 2023 721,83 KB
- IAA summary Issue 9 effective 08 February 2023 387,09 KB
What is the IAA?
The Interconnector Access Agreement (IAA) sets out the terms and conditions applying to our services. By signing the IAA, you agree to the commercial operation rules outlined in the Interconnector Access Code (IAC).
Why sign the IAA?
This is required to become a shipper with us.
Once registered, you can act on market opportunities and transport your gas to or from the UK based on price signals.
You will receive an electronic copy of the IAA and a separate signature page.
Return a scanned copy of the signed signature page to us via email.
Register to buy Interconnector capacity
Book capacity via the auctions on the PRISMA platform.
With our IAM partners
Buy capacity via Implicit Allocation.