Bidirectional Entry / Exit service between the UK and continental Europe
Your physical bidirectional gas transport link between the UK and mainland Europe
26-04-2019The DZK product will be on offer for the first time during the quarterly auction of 6 May 2019.
24-04-2019First quarterly auctions on 6 May 2019 for the new bundle Eynatten 2 / VIP Belgium-NCG, available on PRISMA.
You can connect to:
- The NBP hub (United Kingdom)
- The Zeebrugge and Dunkerque LNG terminals on the continent
- Continental storage in the Fluxys Belgium Loenhout storage facility
You can also benefit from:
- Access to downstream markets such as the ZTP market area (Belgium) and the TTF market area (The Netherlands).
- The Norwegian gas pipelines also land at Zeebrugge (Belgium) and from here you can connect to the NBP market area (UK).
To move your gas through the bidirectional Interconnector pipeline between Bacton (UK) and Zeebrugge (Belgium), purchase entry and exit capacity on either side:
How to book?
- Be a registered shipper at Interconnector Ltd.: Download our sign up form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can purchase capacity on Prisma or through Implicit Allocation.
- Register with Prisma for auctions or with HPC SA and PleXHub for Implicit Allocation.
Book through Prisma:
Acquire the complete route from the UK to Belgium or from Belgium to the UK in two auctions:
- All our remaining available capacity is offered via this mechanism.
- Separate auctions for capacity on each end of the pipeline are held according to the Entsog auction calendar.
- Standard product durations: Annual, Quarterly, Monthly, Daily and Within Day.
- Bundled with either National Grid or Fluxys Belgium - optionality on Belgian side for you to book to ZTP Notional Hub or ZTP Physical Hub. (former Zeebeach or Zeebrugge Hub)
Book Implicit Allocation:
Acquire unbundled Entry and Exit capacity in one transaction.
- Capacity is sold at the same time as a matching quantity of natural gas sourced from any North West European hub or delivery point.
- Maximum 50% of Interconnector UK Ltd.'s technical firm capacity is offered via this mechanism.
- Offered on a "First Come, First Serve" basis on any working day (not in the lead up to or during a Prisma auction).
- Standard products offered further in advance than via Prisma.
- Wider range of product durations available.