Unload your LNG in Zeebrugge
LNG from anywhere in the world can be transported and unloaded by LNG ship to Zeebrugge
Both small-scale (between 1,000 and 30,000 m³ of LNG) and large-scale (between 30,000 and 267,000 m³ of LNG) ship unloading operations can be executed in Zeebrugge, for which TML users can subscribe Stand-Alone Berthing Rights.
Good to know
- Forced minimum send-out to the TSO (not a loss):
◦ At all times, consolidated send-out of all terminal users ≥ 0.92 GWh/h.
◦ During unloading operation additional minimum send-out of 3.68 GWh/h.
◦ During 36 hours as from the end of unloading operation additional
minimum send-out of 0.68 GWh/h.
◦ No forced minimum send-out for unloading operations if 2 conditions
are met: unloading of < 30.000 m³ and at an unloading rate
of < 1500 m³/h.
- A variable cost of 1.3% Gas In Kind (GIK) applies on all send-out nominations. This LNG will be taken from your account, it is not a cash payment.
- Interested to sell your LNG at Zeebrugge? Reduce your LNG in storage by getting in touch with truck loading companies or discover your other options.