Backhaul Liquefaction in Zeebrugge
Interested to bring LNG in the Zeebrugge Terminal without needing a ship?
Use our backhaul liquefaction service, which allows you to create LNG by counter nominating your gas on the regasified flows.
Furthermore by combining a green gas certificate with your gas, bio LNG can be created.
Cost of this operation
Good to know
- The backhaul liquefaction service is conditional since the availability depends on the total net nominations for regasification exceeding the minimum send out requirements. The probability of interruption can be followed on the Electronic Data Platform.
- Store your backhaul injected LNG by subscribing either residual storage (firm) or daily storage rights (interruptible) or by paying the daily storage tariff when exceeding the subscribed storage rights (interruptible).
- At the end of the month the effective backhaul liquefied quantities will be invoiced. If you hold a standard slot for unloading, storage and regasification, the backhaul liquefaction tariff does not apply during your slot’s service term.
- Interested to sell your LNG at Zeebrugge? Reduce your LNG in storage by getting in touch with truck loading companies or discover your other options.
- Want to bring your own gas into the Zeebrugge LNG Terminal, then you also need to :
Check availability and use the Backhaul Liquefaction Service
1. Check-out the historical availability of the Backhaul Liquefaction Service
3. Nominate the backhaul counterflow - no specific booking required.
Your point of contact
- Svetlana Bochkova
- Corentin Cassiers
- Julien Cruz
- Werner Luyts