2013 - Congestion management procedures
In 2013 IUK launched a stakeholder engagement process to develop a new service and contract, the IUK Access Agreement (IAA), to facilitate compliance with new regulatory obligations and introduce a new way of accessing Interconnector capacity in addition to our current secondary market mechanisms.
- Stakeholder consultation
- Media release
- IAA Service Summary - consultation version
- IUK Access Agreement - consultation version
- IUK Access Code - consultation version
We have now received all the relevant approvals and plan to make the service available from 1 September 2015. Ofgem's approval letter is available on its website.
- IAA Service Summary - final for CMP
- IUK Access Agreement - final for CMP
- IUK Access Code - final for CMP
- System User Agreement - final for CMP
Current status of the consultation
|Invitation to participate||Review after comments||Regulators approval||Updated documents|