Subscription Window for Stand Alone Berthing Rights and Stand Alone Send Out Capacity & Open Season for additional Stand Alone Send Out Capacity
From July 22 until August 14 2020, Fluxys LNG organizes
- A Subscription Window to commercialize Stand Alone Send Out (‘SASO’) Capacity until 2023 and Stand Alone Berthing Rights (‘SABRs’) until 2039.
- The non-binding window of an Open Season to test market interest for an increase of Stand Alone Send Out ('SASO') Capacity as from the year 2024.
Fluxys LNG offers in the Subscription Window:
Stand Alone Send Out: 2,87 GWh/h Capacity (firm) from August 24 2020 until December 31 2023.
Stand Alone Berthing Rights:
- 16 SABRs for the period August 24 - December 31 2020
- 48 SABRs in 2021
- 58 SABRs per year for the period 2022-2026
- 70 SABRs per year for the period 2027-2039
Based on the received binding requests, Fluxys LNG will – in the week of August 17 2020 – allocate and communicate the results for SASO Capacity and SABRs. The Start Date for allocated SASO Capacity and allocated SABRs is planned for August 24 2020.
Fluxys LNG offers in the Open Season:
Fluxys LNG wishes to test market interest for an increase of Stand Alone Send Out Capacity above 2,87 GWh/h as from the year 2024. The additional capacity is envisaged to be offered in two steps – indicative timing:
- 8,2 GWh/h (i.e. 4,7 MTPA) for the period 2024 -> end 2025
- 10,2 GWh/h (i.e. 6 MTPA) for the period 2026 -> end 2039
Participation to this non-binding window of the Open Season is a mandatory prerequisite in order to be able to join the binding window of this Open Season.
In case of sufficient market interest, Fluxys intends to organize the binding window of this Open Season in November, followed by an allocation of capacities in December 2020 (indicative timings).