Shorthaul - Zee Platform
The cheapest way to transport your natural gas directly between two adjacent market areas
Benefits of a shorthaul
- Less expensive than booking separate entry and exit services on an interconnection point.
- Direct route
- Bidirectional transfers possible between your selected interconnection points.
The quantity of natural gas you inject at an interconnection point and offtake at another interconnection point needs to be hourly balanced.
Move unlimited quantities of natural gas between 2 or more interconnection points in the Zeebrugge area for a fixed monthly price.
4 available interconnection points (IP's)
3 physical IP's:
- IZT (your direct connection with the UK)
- Zeepipe Terminal (ZPT)
- Zeebrugge LNG Terminal
1 virtual IP:
- Zeebrugge which is linked to the ZTP Physical hub, a trading point for natural gas.
Why apply for the Zee Platform service ?
- The Zee Platform is your direct access to the ZTP Physical hub.
- Make use of bidirectional unlimited gas exchange between the selected IP’s. The price per month depends on your choice for 2, 3 or 4 IP's.
- No Entry/Exit capacity booking needed as you don’t enter the Belgium market zone (ZTP Notional).
How to apply for the Zee Platform service ?
- Fill in our service request form.
- Select the interconnection points you wish to use.
- Send the completed form to email@example.com.
- You will receive your service confirmation form once your Zee Platform service has been activated.
More information on how to apply for the Zee Platform service.
Your point of contact
- Mihaela Brinza
- Corentin Cassiers
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts
- Kwinten Standaert
- Cedric Van Hoonacker