Shorthaul - Zee Platform
The cheapest way to transport your natural gas directly between two adjacent market areas
12/11/2019A major milestone has been achieved. Balansys becomes Balancing operator for the Belux area. Participate in our market consultation as from 12 November until 11 December 2019 on the changes in the regulatory documents.
21/10/2019Fluxys Belgium and our adjacent TSOs, have jointly completed the assessment of market demand for incremental capacity.
Benefits of a shorthaul
- Less expensive than booking separate entry and exit services on an interconnection point.
- Direct route
- Bidirectional transfers possible between your selected interconnection points.
The quantity of natural gas you inject at an interconnection point and offtake at another interconnection point needs to be hourly balanced.
Transfer natural gas easily and efficiently between two or more interconnection points in the Zeebrugge area. No explicit booking needed and no limit on capacity.
Available interconnection points:
- Zeebrugge LNG Terminal
How to apply for the Zee Platform service ?
- Fill in our service request form.
- Select the interconnection points you wish to use.
- Send the completed form to email@example.com.
- You will receive our service confirmation form once your Zee Platform service has been activated.
- Mihaela Brinza
- Corentin Cassiers
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts
- Kwinten Standaert
- Cedric Van Hoonacker