Shorthauls are the cheapest way to transport natural gas between two interconnection points through specific direct routes, without entering the transmission grid in Belgium.
The quantity of natural gas you inject at an interconnection point and offtake at another interconnection point needs to be hourly balanced.
A wheeling allows the direct transmission of natural gas between two interconnection points located within the same border station.
Available combinations :
- Between Eynatten 1 (Gaspool market area - Germany) and Eynatten 2 (NCG market area - Germany)
- Between VIP BENE (TTF market area - the Netherlands) and Zelzate 2 (Zebra Market area -The Netherlands)
How to book?
- Select an available combination.
- Use PRISMA to book, for at least 1 gas day and for the same period, the required capacity at your selected interconnection points.
- Use PRISMA to convert your entry and exit capacity into a Wheeling within 15 days and no later than 2 hours prior to the start of the service.
Your point of contact
- Svetlana Bochkova
- Corentin Cassiers
- Julien Cruz
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts