Shorthauls are the cheapest way to transport natural gas between two interconnection points through specific direct routes, without entering the transmission grid in Belgium.
The quantity of natural gas you inject at an interconnection point and offtake at another interconnection point needs to be hourly balanced.
An Operational Capacity Usage Commitment (OCUC) is a shorthaul that combines the use of entry and exit services at pre-established interconnection points.
- Between VIP THE-ZTP (Germany) and VIP BENE (The Netherlands) in both directions
- Between VIP BENE (The Netherlands) and IZT or Zeebrugge (Belgium) in both directions
- Between Virtualys or Dunkirk LNG Terminal (France) and IZT or Zeebrugge (Belgium), unidirectional
How to book?
- Select an available combination
- Use PRISMA to book, for at least 1 gas day and for the same period, the required capacity at your selected interconnection points
- Use PRISMA to convert your entry and exit capacity into an OCUC within 15 days after subscribing the capacities and no later than 2 hours prior to the start of the service
Your point of contact
- Svetlana Bochkova
- Corentin Cassiers
- Julien Cruz
- Werner Luyts