Shorthaul - OCUC
The cheapest way to transport your natural gas directly between two adjacent market areas
12/11/2019A major milestone has been achieved. Balansys becomes Balancing operator for the Belux area. Participate in our market consultation as from 12 November until 11 December 2019 on the changes in the regulatory documents.
21/10/2019Fluxys Belgium and our adjacent TSOs, have jointly completed the assessment of market demand for incremental capacity.
Benefits of a shorthaul
- Less expensive than booking separate entry and exit services on an interconnection point
- Direct route
- Transfers possible between your selected interconnection points, check the available combinations.
The quantity of natural gas you inject at an interconnection point and offtake at another interconnection point needs to be hourly balanced
Operational Capacity Usage Commitment (OCUC)
Available combinations :
- Between the ZTP market area (Belux) and the TTF market area (the Netherlands) in both directions
- Between the NCG and Gaspool market area (Germany) and the TTF market area (the Netherlands) in both directions
- Between the TRF market area (France) and the ZTP market area (Belux)
How to book an OCUC ?
- Select an available combination
- Use PRISMA to book, for at least 1 gas day and for the same period, the required capacity at your selected interconnection points
- Use PRISMA to convert your entry and exit capacity into an OCUC within 15 days and no later than 2 hours prior to the start of the service
- Mihaela Brinza
- Corentin Cassiers
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts
- Kwinten Standaert
- Cedric Van Hoonacker