Imbalance pooling service
No more imbalances in the ZTP market area
Automatically transfer your hourly imbalance and/or the difference between your purchases and sales of ZTP physical trading services to another shipper.
Why request an Imbalance Pooling Service?
- To avoid hourly monitoring of your balancing position and consequently all balancing settlements.
- To use someone else's Zeebrugge capacity to transfer netted trades for ZTP physical trading services to your balancing position.
- To aggregate multiple balancing positions to achieve net-offs between them.
How to book an Imbalance Pooling Service?1. Find a counter party and decide who will transfer (imbalance transferor) and who will receive (imbalance transferee) capacity.
2. Fill in our imbalance pooling form.
3. Send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. We will send you a form confirming the start of your Imbalance Pooling Service.
- Corentin Cassiers
- Werner Luyts
- Kwinten Standaert
- Cedric Van Hoonacker