Imbalance pooling service
No more imbalances in the ZTP market area
12/11/2019A major milestone has been achieved. Balansys becomes Balancing operator for the Belux area. Participate in our market consultation as from 12 November until 11 December 2019 on the changes in the regulatory documents.
21/10/2019Fluxys Belgium and our adjacent TSOs, have jointly completed the assessment of market demand for incremental capacity.
Automatically transfer your hourly imbalance and/or the difference between your purchases and sales of ZTP physical trading services to another shipper.
Why request an Imbalance Pooling Service?
- To avoid hourly monitoring of your balancing position and consequently all balancing settlements.
- To use someone else's Zeebrugge capacity to transfer netted trades for ZTP physical trading services to your balancing position.
- To aggregate multiple balancing positions to achieve net-offs between them.
How to book an Imbalance Pooling Service?1. Find a counter party and decide who will transfer (imbalance transferor) and who will receive (imbalance transferee) capacity.
2. Fill in our imbalance pooling form.
3. Send the form to email@example.com.
4. We will send you a form confirming the start of your Imbalance Pooling Service.
- Mihaela Brinza
- Corentin Cassiers
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts
- Kwinten Standaert
- Cedric Van Hoonacker