In order to subscribe transmission services, a party must first register as a grid user.
Once registered as a grid user, requests for transmission services can be submitted and at the same time grid user can prepare its operational readiness.
- In the BeLux area grid users are sending nominations to the respective TSOs in Belgium (Fluxys Belgium) and in Luxembourg (Creos Luxembourg).
- Confirmations and detailed allocations per interconnection point or domestic exit point will be received from the relevant TSO.
- Fluxys Belgium and Creos Luxembourg will provide the Balancing Operator of the BeLux area (Balansys) with aggregated allocation data of their grid per individual grid user.
- The Balancing Operator will provide each grid user with its individual and the market balancing data (aggregated data of all grid users) of the entire BeLux area.
Defined to exchange operational data such as :
- Balancing data on a standard way between Grid Users, TSOs or Balancing Operators
Each of these messages has its specific structure. The following files provide a detail of all templates of the nomination, confirmation, allocation and balancing messages, together with:
- Relevant information about how the different messages are set up, and
- A list of edig@s and EIC codes of the Interconnection and Domestic Exit Points relevant for the Belgian market
Messages for the exchange of data between Grid User and TSO (Belgian territory) :
The following table details the roles executed by the respective TSOs at Interconnection Points in the framework of Single-sided nominations.
|IP||Active TSO||Passive TSO|
|Interconnector UK Ltd|
Electronic Data Platform
The TSO (Fluxys Belgium) and Balancing Operator (Balansys) of the BeLux area offer grid users access to their respective Electronic Data Platform (EDP). TSO and Balancing Operator are for commercial, operational and regulatory purposes offering different access rights to their EDP:
Public data is data made available without access restriction,
Private data is data made available to a specific grid user, with restricted use depending on the access rights granted to that user.
Two separated EDPs are available:
To get access to the EDP of the TSO a grid user should :
- Indicate a “Single Point of Contact”.
- Comply with some technical requirements.
A user manual has been developed, together with an overview and technical details of all downloadable reports, release notes which gives an overview of changes when there is a new update of the EDP, a list of product codes used in the invoices and also an explanation of the codification system used for the references relating to metering data.
Invoices on EDP
Details about invoices published on our EDP can be found on:
All operational information for CREOS can be found here.