Become a shipper at Fluxys TENP
Get started in 5 steps
1. Contact us, register on PRISMA and with NCG
a) Contact us
Phone : +49 211 42 09 09 0
b) Register as a shipper on PRISMA
This step is necessary as our products can only be booked through this capacity platform. In this process on PRISMA, select Fluxys TENP as the TSO you want to be active with.
c) Register at NCG
Fluxys TENP is a member of the NCG market area, therefore this registration is essential.
2. Provide company, financial and operational information
During your registration process on PRISMA in order to become active with Fluxys TENP, you will be requested to provide Fluxys TENP with the following mandatory company and financial information, described in detail in the Registration Manual:
- Duly signed Mandatory Check of the PRISMA Admin
- Financial Statements
- Extract from the Commercial Register
- Required information for operational setup
To improve our service to you as Fluxys Group, we invite you to provide us with additional non mandatory information about your company and activities. You can fill in our Know Your Customer form.
Send all the documents and information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Accept contract terms
When registering on PRISMA for Fluxys TENP, you will be requested to accept the General Terms & Conditions for Entry/Exit contracts of Fluxys TENP GmbH by simply ticking a box in PRISMA.
4. Meet credit requirements
A further step in the registration process is to provide Fluxys TENP for a creditworthiness assessment with the company and financial information, as mentioned in Step 2 and described in detail in the Registration Manual.
5. Final approval as a shipper
After the operational setup is completed:
- You will receive from PRISMA a confirmation about the activation of your PRISMA account.
- You will receive your log-in data to the EDP (Electronic Data Platform) of Fluxys TENP.
- Our ICT Department will set up the technical communication with you.
And finally: Welcome as a new shipper with Fluxys TENP!
For any further questions please contact: email@example.com.