Unloading LNG carriers
Liquefied natural gas (LNG) from anywhere in the world can be transported by LNG carrier to Zeebrugge and Dunkirk and be unloaded there
Ability to unload LNG carriers with capacities between 1.000 and 267.000 m³.
Simultaneous unloading possible at three jetties (two at Zeebrugge and one at Dunkirk).
After regasification (up to 40 GWh/h) :
- Immediate access to the French (TRF) and Belgian (ZTP) markets
- Downstream access to the Dutch (TTF), UK (NBP) and German (NCG and Gaspool) markets
Environmentally friendly regasification using residual-heat technology and Open Rack Vaporizer (ORV).
Ability to reload LNG carriers and LNG trucks.
More information about tariffs and types of berthing rights.
Good to know : Specifications of Zeebrugge and Dunkirk
Reserving an unloading operation
1. Choose your unloading date
Short term availability:
View the available slots (UIOLI)
Long term availability:
- 3 BCM (2,2 million tonnes per annum (MTPA)) available until 2036
1. Choose your unloading date.
Primary and Secondary market (more information)
Slot available on 15 July 2020 by Fluxys LNG
Slot available on 26 July 2020 by EDF Trading
Slot available on 7 August 2020 by Fluxys LNG
- The Zeebrugge LNG Terminal is sold-out for long-term large scale unloadings until 2044.
2. Sign an unloading agreement (LSA) with Fluxys LNG.
4. You will receive a confirmation of your booking by email.
Your point of contact
- Mihaela Brinza
- Corentin Cassiers
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts
- Cedric Van Hoonacker