Unload, store and regas LNG carriers
Liquefied natural gas (LNG) from anywhere in the world can be unloaded, stored and regasified in the Zeebrugge and/or Dunkirk LNG terminals
Ability to unload LNG carriers with capacities between 1.000 and 267.000 m³.
Simultaneous unloading possible at three jetties (two at Zeebrugge and one at Dunkirk).
After regasification (up to 40 GWh/h) :
- Immediate access to the French (TRF) and Belgian (ZTP) markets
- Downstream access to the Dutch (TTF), UK (NBP) and German (NCG and Gaspool) markets
Environmentally friendly regasification using residual-heat technology and Open Rack Vaporizer (ORV).
Ability to reload LNG carriers and LNG trucks.
More information about tariffs and types of berthing rights.
Good to know : Specifications of Zeebrugge and Dunkirk
How to book?
1. Choose your operation date:
- Short term availability: view the available slots (UIOLI) here
- Long term availability: 3 BCM (2,2 MTPA) available until 2036
- More availability? Contact us
2. Contact us to reserve a slot
1. Choose your operation date, availabilities are reflected here
2. Sign the LSA contract with Fluxys LNG
4. You will receive a confirmation of your booking by email
Not yet a customer?
Your point of contact
- Mihaela Brinza
- Corentin Cassiers
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts
- Cedric Van Hoonacker