Data services - Terminal user
06/11/2019Looking for an opportunity to unload your LNG carrier in the coming weeks ?
17/10/2019LNG Truck Loading at the Zeebrugge Terminal is on its way to new records.
Since January 2019 trucks loading LNG at Zeebrugge numbered 1862, a new annual high, and the year hasn't elapsed yet.
- Annual and monthly unloading schedules
- Tracking of current and scheduled unloading
- Hourly details of send-out and storage capacity rights
- Details of scheduled maintenance and unavailability
- Allocation data and hourly metering data
- Details on available LNG volumes
- Details about invoiced items
Access the Electronic Data Platform in five steps
1. Sign an agreement in order to become a terminal user.
2. Fill in this form, return it to us, and appoint one or more SPOCs (single points of contact), who will manage your company's access rights on the EDP.
3. You will receive a user ID by email and a password by text.
4. Go to the Electronic Data Platform (EDP).
5. Create the roles you require:
Roles*: Reader, Composer, Validator, Allocation Agreement Validator, Automatic Download Agent
Now you can access your virtual portfolio.
For more information about the Electronic Data Platform ? Download our user manual
- Mihaela Brinza
- Corentin Cassiers
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts
- Kwinten Standaert
- Cedric Van Hoonacker