Data services - Terminal user
09/05/2019Looking for an opportunity to unload your LNG carrier in the coming weeks ?
29/04/2019Subscription window for unloading slots and additional storage services at the Zeebrugge LNG terminal is open. This is a highly attractive opportunity for companies to secure LNG Terminalling capacity with an experienced capacity provider at a key strategic location providing optimum destination flexibility.
- Annual and monthly unloading schedules
- Tracking of current and scheduled unloading
- Hourly details of send-out and storage capacity rights
- Details of scheduled maintenance and unavailability
- Allocation data and hourly metering data
- Details on available LNG volumes
- Details about invoiced items
Access the Electronic Data Platform in five steps
1. Sign an agreement in order to become a terminal user.
2. Fill in this form, return it to us, and appoint one or more SPOCs (single points of contact), who will manage your company's access rights on the EDP.
3. You will receive a user ID by email and a password by text.
4. Go to the Electronic Data Platform (EDP).
5. Create the roles you require:
Roles*: Reader, Composer, Validator, Allocation Agreement Validator, Automatic Download Agent
Now you can access your virtual portfolio.
For more information about the Electronic Data Platform ? Download our user manual
- Corentin Cassiers
- Werner Luyts
- Kwinten Standaert
- Cedric Van Hoonacker