Data services - Terminal user
- Annual and monthly unloading schedules
- Tracking of current and scheduled unloading
- Hourly details of send-out and storage capacity rights
- Details of scheduled maintenance and unavailability
- Allocation data and hourly metering data
- Details on available LNG volumes
- Details about invoiced items
Access in five steps
1. Sign an agreement in order to become a terminal user.
2. Fill in this form, return it to us, and appoint one or more SPOCs (single points of contact), who will manage your company's access rights on the EDP.
3. You will receive a user ID by email and a password by text.
4. Go to the Electronic Data Platform (EDP).
5. Create the roles you require.
Roles*: Reader, Composer, Validator, Allocation Agreement Validator, Automatic Download Agent
Now you can access your virtual portfolio.
For more information about the Electronic Data Platform ? Download our user manual.
Your point of contact
- Svetlana Bochkova
- Corentin Cassiers
- Julien Cruz
- Werner Luyts