Fluxys Belgium - Transmission tariffs
Zeebrugge LNG Terminal
Zeebrugge LNG Terminal
Eynatten 1 ↔ Eynatten 2
ZTP Trading Services
Capacities with durations for less than one year
1. The tariff for a capacity reservation of a duration of less than 1 year is proportional to the number of subscribed days (the applicable tariff for the subscribed duration is equal to the yearly tariff divided by the number of days in the year and multiplied by the number of subscribed days);
2. For reservations of entry capacity, exit capacity at end-user domestic exit points (HP capacity, MP capacity and DPRS) and for direct line capacity for durations of less than 1 year, the proportional tariff (as calculated at point "1" here above) is multiplied by a seasonal coefficient which varies from month to month as follows:
3. For reservations of capacities at end-user domestic exit points (HP capacity, MP capacity and DPRS) for durations of less than one month, the obtained tariff at point"2" above is multiplied by a short term coefficient equal to 5;
4. For reservations of within-day capacity, where it is offered, the applicable tariff is the daily tariff, regardless the number of reserved hours.
Gas Price Reference (GPd)
To whom does the GPd apply?
- You are a Shipper and you have booked transmission or trading services. The fees calculated for these services are based on the GPd.
- You are an End customer and your shipper has been declared to have defaulted. We can step in as a replacement shipper for a maximum of 10 working days, giving you time to find a new shipper. We use the GPd as a basis for invoicing natural gas consumed at your exit point during this period. See Article 3.4 of the Standard Connection Agreement for more information.
How is the GPd set?
Pursuant to Article 1.2 of Annex A of the Access Code for Transmission, the ZTP Day Ahead Index published by Powernext has served as the GPd since 1 October 2016.
- 1 October 2015 to 30 September 2016: the ZTP Day Ahead Index, as published by ICE-Endex.
- 14 September 2013 to 30 September 2015: the Zeebrugge Day-Ahead Flow Date Price, as published by Platt’s.
- Up to and including 13 September 2013: the ZIG Day Ahead, as published by S&P Dow Jones Indices.
Tariff sheet / documents
- Overview Transmission Tariffs 2019 52.08 KB
- Overview Transmission Tariffs 2020 226.88 KB
- Product Sheet Transmission Tariffs 2020 74.52 KB
- Publication of information according to article 29 of Commission Regulation (EU) 2017/460 of 16 March 2017 establishing a network code on harmonised transmission tariff structures for gas. 1.67 MB
- Publication of information according to article 30 (1) (b) of Commission Regulation (EU) 2017/460 of 16 March 2017 establishing a network code on harmonised transmission tariff structures for gas. 84.19 KB
- Mihaela Brinza
- Corentin Cassiers
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts
- Kwinten Standaert
- Cedric Van Hoonacker