Stay informed about our latest market consultation or browse through the archive for past consultations.
Current Market Consultation
Fluxys LNG : Consultation 43 and Info Session
On 11 May 2020, Fluxys LNG starts a market consultation on the regulatory documents with a focus on :
- introduction of a new type of firm Send Out Capacity
- reframing Small Scale Berthing Rights into Stand Alone Berthing Right
- aligning the LNG Terminalling Agreement with other agreements
- technical changes to the regulatory documents
- update of the LNG tariffs for the use of the LNG Zeebrugge terminal
The following document summarizes the changes: One page note
The following document describes the proposed tariff adjustments : Consultation document
Documents in consultation :
You are kindly invited to send your written comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 29 May 2020 (close of business). Please specify in your response, whether the content is to be treated as confidential or not. Unless otherwise mentioned, all comments will be treated as non-confidential.