Connect to the Belgian grid
Our network in Belgium is high-pressure infrastructure to provide high flow rates to three types of customers: industrial sites, gas-fired power stations and Distribution System Operators distributing gas through their local networks to households and SMEs.
Industrial companies & operators of gas-fired power stations
Like 230 other companies in Belgium have done, request a direct connection to our gas network now.
- Fill in our application form.
- Send your completed form to email@example.com.
- We will then get in touch with you to make an appointment.
- At our first meeting, we will discuss your energy requirements and run through the full connection process in detail.
Households and SME's
You want a gas connection for your home or for your company? Contact your Distribution System Operator.
How can you find your Distribution System Operator?
- In Flanders Region: Go to the website of the Flemish energy regulator VREG.
- In Wallonia Region: Go to the website of the Walloon energy regulator CWAPE.
- In Brussels Capital Region: Go to the website of the Distribution System Operator Sibelga.
For Public Distribution Operators
Together, we will meet growing capacity needs and ensure security of supply on the distribution system.