Shorthaul - Zee Platform
Flow unlimited quantities of natural gas between 2 or more interconnection points in the Zeebrugge area for a fixed monthly price
Shorthauls are the cheapest way to transport natural gas between two interconnection points through specific direct routes, without entering the transmission grid in Belgium.
The quantity of natural gas you inject at an interconnection point and offtake at another interconnection point needs to be hourly balanced.
The Zee Platform allows you to flow unlimited volumes of natural gas between 2 or more selected IPs in the Zeebrugge area.
4 IPs linking production fields to market areas and trading places in Northwest Europe:
- IZT: your direct link with the UK
- Zeepipe Terminal (ZPT): your direct link with Norway
- Zeebrugge LNG Terminal: your gateway to supply LNG into EU
- Zeebrugge: your direct access to the ZTP Physical hub, a trading point for natural gas
No additional Entry/Exit capacity booking is needed as you don’t enter the Belux market zone (ZTP Notional).
The price per month depends on your choice for 2, 3 or 4 IP's.
How to book?
- Fill in our service request form.
- Select the IPs you wish to use.
- Send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive our service confirmation form once your Zee Platform service has been activated.
Useful links for you
- Transmission BelgiumOur Products
- Become a transmission shipper at Fluxys BelgiumBecome a Transmission shipper
- terms and conditions Fluxys Belgium - transmissionTerms & Conditions
- Price calculatorPrice Simulator
- Maintenances BEMaintenance
- Electronic Data PlatformElectronic Data Platform
- Operational Information Transmission BelgiumOperational Information
- Be-trans-transparency-requirementsTransparency Requirements
Your point of contact
- Svetlana Bochkova
- Werner Luyts
- Ernest Vandermeulen
- Pieterjan Serruys
- Not yet a customer?
- Questions regarding our Products & ServicesCommercial team