Green Gas Regulatory Advisor
As a Green Gas Regulatory Advisor, you will support the regulated activities for natural gas with respect to the progressive implementation of green (gas) and other related technologies (fi. CCS/CCU, CO2,…) and initiate and develop Fluxys’ regulatory position. You will defend Fluxys' positions against the competent authorities at regional, national and European level by influencing, drafting and getting approved tariff and regulated documents for transmission, storage, terminalling services or other ‘green gas’ services.
Regulatory support for (green) gas business and market development
- Translate the green gas product and market ideas/requests/developments into regulatory compliant forms (considering the competence of each relevant regulator);
- Ensure the direct co-ordination with relevant internal departments (legal, commercial, innovation, public relations,…)..
Tariffs and regulated documents management (drafting & coordination)
- Design regulated documents (Transmission Programme, Access Code, Operating Conditions, etc.);
- Coordinate and monitor the preparation of these documents (in consultation with the affected departments);
- Defend the regulatory documents and seek approval with the relevant regulator(s).
(Green) gas regulatory observatory/intelligence
- Monitor regional, national and international developments in regulation, perform a regulatory watch on developments from foreign operators and regulators and identify the potential impact on Fluxys;
- Define and perform the development of new services and activities (in co-ordination with other internal departments).
- Participate as a Fluxys representative in meetings at regional, national and European level.
- Ensure compliance with the applicable regulatory rules, especially as part of the development of new services and related documents.
- You hold a Master degree;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in positions involving important interactions with regulating bodies, preferably in the energy sector;
- You have the business orientation (and economics/financial/legal knowledge) to assimilate and to understand the complexity of regulatory rules;
- You are pro-active, out of the box thinker, autonomous and results driven;
- You have outstanding communication and negotiation skills;
- You are fluent in French and Dutch and speak English well.
- A challenging position as a Green Gas Regulatory Advisor within a fast-growing international group in the energy sector;
- A dynamic, informal and exciting working environment that allows people to grow thanks to targeted Learning & Development programs;
- A unique opportunity to participate in the core project of our GO for ZERO carbon emissions initiative ;
- A competitive salary package.
Green Gas Public Affairs Officer
As a Green Gas Public Affairs Officer, you will support the development of the green gas market and ensure the relevant green gas advocacy towards key stakeholders. You will defend Fluxys’ green gas interests and/or positions at relevant stakeholder level (legislative / policy makers).
Gas Subsidy Officer
As a Subsidy Officer, you will act as focal point for all subsidy related matters at Fluxys Group level for both natural and green gas. You will ensure full understanding of subsidies mechanisms for the use of (green) gas related products and services by consumers or specific markets. You will also have a clear understanding of the potential subsidies supporting business cases for (green) gas related projects and will undertake the necessary actions to get the most adequate mechanisms in place at relevant levels (regional, national and European).
Green Gas Engineer
As a green Gas Engineer, you will develop and document the necessary technical know-how in terms of relevant green gas (i.e. H2, synthetic gas,…) specifications/standards, infrastructure requirements and applicability. You will also act as expert for these matters, sharing your knowledge and providing assistance to green gas related projects.