Green Gas Public Affairs Officer
As a Public Affairs Representative, you will support the development of the green gas market (in general) and ensure the relevant green gas advocacy towards key stakeholders. You will defend Fluxys’ green gas interests and/or positions at relevant stakeholder level (legislative / policy makers).
Development and maintenance of a relevant stakeholders network
- Identify and maintain strong relations with key individuals at various stakeholder levels involved in relevant green gas legislative, policy and/or decision making processes.
Definition and coordination of Fluxys’ green gas positioning
- In collaboration with relevant internal departments/people :
- Prepare the necessary positioning, line of arguments and supporting documents
- Monitor and analyse any impact of legislative, policy, regulatory initiatives on Fluxys group and/or the development of the market
- Representation and networking
- Represent Fluxys and actively participate in relevant working groups, seminar and conferences at regional, national and European level.
- You hold a Master degree preferably in Legal, Engineering or Finance;
- You have a first relevant experience in positions involving stakeholders’ management, preferably in the (renewable) energy sector;
- Being the representative of our company we expect you to have outstanding analytical, communication and presentation skills;
- You are pro-active, out of the box thinker, autonomous and results driven
- You are fluent in English and speak French and Dutch well.
- A challenging position as a Public Affairs Officer within a fast-growing international group in the energy sector;
- A dynamic, informal and exciting working environment that allows people to grow thanks to targeted Learning & Development programs;
- A unique opportunity to participate in the core project of our GO for ZERO carbon emissions initiative ;
- A competitive salary package.
Green Gas Engineer
As a green Gas Engineer, you will develop and document the necessary technical know-how in terms of relevant green gas (i.e. H2, synthetic gas,…) specifications/standards, infrastructure requirements and applicability. You will also act as expert for these matters, sharing your knowledge and providing assistance to green gas related projects.Read more
Gas Subsidy Officer
As a Subsidy Officer, you will act as focal point for all subsidy related matters at Fluxys Group level for both natural and green gas. You will ensure full understanding of subsidies mechanisms for the use of (green) gas related products and services by consumers or specific markets. You will also have a clear understanding of the potential subsidies supporting business cases for (green) gas related projects and will undertake the necessary actions to get the most adequate mechanisms in place at relevant levels (regional, national and European).Read more
Green Gas Regulatory Advisor
You will support the regulated activities for natural gas with respect to the progressive implementation of green (gas) and other related technologies and initiate and develop Fluxys’ regulatory position. You will defend Fluxys' positions against the competent authorities at regional, national and European level by influencing, drafting and getting approved tariff and regulated documents for transmission, storage, terminalling services or other ‘green gas’ services.