Green Gas Engineer
As a green Gas Engineer, you will develop and document the necessary technical know-how in terms of relevant green gas (i.e. H2, synthetic gas,…) specifications/standards, infrastructure requirements and applicability. You will also act as expert for these matters, sharing your knowledge and providing assistance to green gas related projects.
Green gas knowledge development
- Ensure full understanding of relevant green gas technical specifications, their behavior in and impact on existing gas infrastructure (installations, pipelines, compressors,…) and requirements for new installations/requirements.
- Document the necessary specifications and key findings.
Internal knowledge sharing and technical assistance
- Act as reference point for all green gas related technical questions and provide dedicated assistance to relevant studies/projects.
- Ensure the dissemination of the acquired knowledge, technical information, results of studies at Fluxys group level.
- Represent Fluxys in national/international technical green gas conferences and/or participate in relevant study groups.
- You hold a Civil engineer degree, preferably with a specialization in Materials (chemist, metallurgist). Mechanical engineers with an experience into studying physicochemical interactions are also welcomed;
- You have preferably 10 years of relevant experience (behaviour of materials, surface chemistry, hydrogen, ...) in an applied or technical research environment;
- Demonstrated ability to manage "applied research" projects;
- Ability to manage a small team (5 people);
- You are an easygoing individual and you have outstanding people skills;
- Your soft skills allow you to express your point of view with the required diplomacy;
- Your analytical skills, pragmatism and focus on results enable you to deliver high-quality work within the specified deadlines;
- You are fluent in English and speak French and Dutch well.
- A challenging position as a Green Gas Engineer within a fast-growing international group in the energy sector;
- A dynamic, informal and exciting working environment that allows people to grow thanks to targeted Learning & Development programs;
- A unique opportunity to participate in the core project of our GO for ZERO carbon emissions initiative ;
- A competitive salary package.
Green Gas Public Affairs Officer
As a Green Gas Public Affairs Officer, you will support the development of the green gas market and ensure the relevant green gas advocacy towards key stakeholders. You will defend Fluxys’ green gas interests and/or positions at relevant stakeholder level (legislative / policy makers).Read more
Gas Subsidy Officer
As a Subsidy Officer, you will act as focal point for all subsidy related matters at Fluxys Group level for both natural and green gas. You will ensure full understanding of subsidies mechanisms for the use of (green) gas related products and services by consumers or specific markets. You will also have a clear understanding of the potential subsidies supporting business cases for (green) gas related projects and will undertake the necessary actions to get the most adequate mechanisms in place at relevant levels (regional, national and European).Read more
Green Gas Regulatory Advisor
You will support the regulated activities for natural gas with respect to the progressive implementation of green (gas) and other related technologies and initiate and develop Fluxys’ regulatory position. You will defend Fluxys' positions against the competent authorities at regional, national and European level by influencing, drafting and getting approved tariff and regulated documents for transmission, storage, terminalling services or other ‘green gas’ services.