Gas Subsidy Officer
As a Gas Subsidy Officer, you will act as focal point for all subsidy related matters at Fluxys Group level for both natural and green gas. You ensure full understanding of subsidies mechanisms for the use of (green) gas related products and services by consumers or specific markets. You also have a clear understanding of the potential subsidies supporting business cases for (green) gas related projects and you undertake the necessary actions to get the most adequate mechanisms in place at relevant levels (regional, national and European).
Subsidy mechanism observatory and stakeholder management
- Ensure continuous and full understanding of all relevant regional, national and international subsidy schemes, mechanisms and application processes (existing and under development)
- Identify key stakeholders at the different decisional levels and ensure close relationships and interactions with them
Subsidy advice and stakeholder management
- Define relevant subsidies at regional, national and European level to support the use of green (gas) and/or green(gas) technologies at consumer level (in close collaboration with relevant associations like gas.be), promote those subsidies and get them implemented
- Define, promote and implement relevant subsidies at regional/national/European level to support the development of green(gas) infrastructural projects
- Closely work together with relevant other departments (regulatory, public relations, innovation,…) in order to successfully define the most adequate subsidy scheme
Business and project development support
- Contribute to the success of (green) gas project by ensuring the maximal level of subsidies
- Filing of all relevant applications, ensure follow-up and all relevant actions in order to obtain positive results
- You hold a Master degree, preferably in finance, engineering or law;
- You have at least 5 -10 years of experience in positions involving important commercial business, products or market development;
- You have already a first experience in collaborating with public authorities and regulatory bodies (preferably in the energy world);
- You are pro-active, out of the box thinker, autonomous and results driven;
- You are a well organized person and you are keen to follow complex procedures
- You are a good communicator with outstanding negotiation skills
- You are fluent in English, French and Dutch
- A challenging position as a Gas Subsidy Officer within a fast-growing international group in the energy sector;
- A dynamic, informal and exciting working environment that allows people to grow thanks to targeted Learning & Development programs;
- A unique opportunity to participate in the core project of our GO for ZERO carbon emissions initiative ;
- A competitive salary package.
Green Gas Public Affairs Officer
As a Green Gas Public Affairs Officer, you will support the development of the green gas market and ensure the relevant green gas advocacy towards key stakeholders. You will defend Fluxys’ green gas interests and/or positions at relevant stakeholder level (legislative / policy makers).
Green Gas Engineer
As a green Gas Engineer, you will develop and document the necessary technical know-how in terms of relevant green gas (i.e. H2, synthetic gas,…) specifications/standards, infrastructure requirements and applicability. You will also act as expert for these matters, sharing your knowledge and providing assistance to green gas related projects.Read more
Green Gas Regulatory Advisor
You will support the regulated activities for natural gas with respect to the progressive implementation of green (gas) and other related technologies and initiate and develop Fluxys’ regulatory position. You will defend Fluxys' positions against the competent authorities at regional, national and European level by influencing, drafting and getting approved tariff and regulated documents for transmission, storage, terminalling services or other ‘green gas’ services.