Shorthaul - Zee Platform
The cheapest way to transport your natural gas directly between two adjacent market areas
21.05.2019On 7 May 2019, CREG approved Transmission tariffs for period 2020 – 2023.
Benefits of a shorthaul
- Less expensive than booking separate entry and exit services on an interconnection point.
- Direct route
- Bidirectional transfers possible between your selected interconnection points.
The quantity of natural gas you inject at an interconnection point and offtake at another interconnection point needs to be hourly balanced.
Transfer natural gas easily and efficiently between two or more interconnection points in the Zeebrugge area. No explicit booking needed and no limit on capacity.
Available interconnection points:
- Zeebrugge LNG Terminal
How to apply for the Zee Platform service ?
- Fill in our service request form.
- Select the interconnection points you wish to use.
- Send the completed form to email@example.com.
- You will receive our service confirmation form once your Zee Platform service has been activated.
- Corentin Cassiers
- Werner Luyts
- Kwinten Standaert
- Cedric Van Hoonacker