Shorthaul - Wheeling
The cheapest way to transport your natural gas directly between two adjacent market areas
21.05.2019On 7 May 2019, CREG approved Transmission tariffs for period 2020 – 2023.
Benefits of a shorthaul
- Less expensive than booking separate entry and exit services on an interconnection point
- Direct route
- Bidirectional transfers possible between your selected interconnection points
The quantity of natural gas you inject at an interconnection point and offtake at another interconnection point needs to be hourly balanced.
Available combinations :
- Between the Gaspool market area (Germany) and the NCG market area (Germany) in both directions
- Between the TTF market area (the Netherlands) and the Zebra market area (the Netherlands) in both directions
How to book a Wheeling service ?
- Select an available combination.
- Use PRISMA to book, for at least 1 gas day and for the same period, the required capacity at your selected interconnection points.
- Use PRISMA to convert your entry and exit capacity into a Wheeling within 15 days and no later than 2 hours prior to the start of the service.
- Corentin Cassiers
- Werner Luyts
- Kwinten Standaert
- Cedric Van Hoonacker