Data services - Shippers
21.05.2019On 7 May 2019, CREG approved Transmission tariffs for period 2020 – 2023.
Optimise your portfolio.
Data provided (free service)
- Aggregated capacity bookings
- Your balancing position and the market balancing position
- Scheduled maintenance work on our transmission grid
Additional data provided for shippers supplying gas to end users connected directly to the Fluxys Belgium grid.
- Final Customer Hourly metering
- Distribution key (Allocation Agreement) used to allocate metered offtake to you
Real-time data (premium service)
We also offer real-time data services (updated every 6 minutes) for certain interconnection points, allowing you to view your real-time gas flow data.
This is a premium service. See our tariffs for pricing information.
How to access our Electronic Data Platform
- Fill in our form and designate your single point(s) of contact (SPOC). This person will manage your company's EDP access rights.
- You will receive a user name by e-mail and a password by text message.
- Log in to our Electronic Data Platform or to the Balancing Operator's Electronic Data Platform.
- Create the roles you need to access all your data.
Roles: Reader, Composer, Validator, Allocation Agreement Validator, Automatic Download Agent.
You're now ready to monitor your metering data.
Consult the manual for more information on how to access our Electronic Data Platform.
- Corentin Cassiers
- Werner Luyts
- Kwinten Standaert
- Cedric Van Hoonacker