Become an LNG shipper in Zeebrugge
Get started in 5 steps
1. Provide company and financial info
- Fill in our Know Your Customer form and its appendix.
- Send your completed forms and the mandatory supporting documents to info.LNG@fluxys.com.
2. Meet credit requirements
3. Accept contract terms
- Sign the LNG contract relating to the services you want to book :
Unload, Store & Regas LNG Ship Unloading Ship Loading Transshipment Truckloading Bunkering LNG Services Agreement (LSA) LNG Terminalling Agreement (LTA) LNG Transshipment Services Agreement (LTSA) LNG Agreement for LNG Truck Loading (LTL) Bunkering Agreement
- Send 1 copy back to us by post :
Rue Guimard 4
4. Approved as a shipper
- Start the technical communication for your nominations with our Dispatching (+32 2 282 70 07 - email@example.com).
- You will receive your login by email an your password by SMS to access the Electronic Data Platform (EDP). Go to Data Services for more information.
- You will also receive a fully signed contract back from us along with a shipper code.
5. Contact us with any questions
If you are transporting the regasified LNG in Belgium, sign up with Fluxys Belgium too.
And finally: Welcome as a new shipper with Fluxys LNG!
Good to know
To be compatible with the facilities of Zeebrugge, your LNG truck and ship must be first approved.
Your point of contact
- Mihaela Brinza
- Corentin Cassiers
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts
- Cedric Van Hoonacker