Become a transmission shipper at Fluxys Belgium
Get started in 5 steps
1. Contact us, register on PRISMA and with Balansys
a) Contact us
Phone: +32 2 282 7777
b) Register as a shipper on PRISMA
This step is necessary as most of our products can be booked through this capacity platform. In this process on PRISMA, select Fluxys Belgium as the TSOs you want to be active with. To do this, you need an EIC code.
c) Register at Balansys
As Fluxys Belgium is a member of the Belux area, this registration is necessary: sign the Balancing Agreement, comply with Balansys creditworthiness criteria.
2. Provide company and financial info
- Fill in our Know Your Customer form and its appendix.
- Send your completed forms and supporting documents back to email@example.com.
3. Accept contract terms
- Sign your Standard Transmission Agreement (STA).
- Send 1 copy back to us by post to :
Fluxys Belgium S.A.
Avenue des Arts, 31
1040 - Brussels
4. Meet credit requirements
- Have an acceptable credit rating (at least BBB+ or Baa1); or
- Provide an unconditional and irrevocable parent company guarantee (PCG) by your parent company who must have an acceptable credit rating (template); or
- Need to submit a collateral under the form of:
- a bank guarantee (template) or
- a cash deposit
The minimum amount to be provided for the collateral is specified in our contract (Art. 14.2.2)
5. Approved as a shipper
- Start the technical communication for your nominations with our dispatching (+32 2 282 70 04 - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You will receive an e-mail that we have activated your PRISMA account for our company Fluxys Belgium.
- You will also receive your login by e-mail and your password by SMS for our Electronic Data Platform. Go to our Data Services for more information.
And finally: Welcome as a new shipper with Fluxys Belgium!
Your point of contact
- Mihaela Brinza
- Corentin Cassiers
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts
- Cedric Van Hoonacker