Loading a LNG truck/container
Load your LNG truck at Zeebrugge Terminal at any time
23.08.2019Looking for an opportunity to unload your LNG carrier in the coming weeks ?
14.08.2019During the first half of 2019, the number of ships docking at the Zeebrugge LNG terminal rose by 123% compared to the same period in 2018. Fluxys Belgium is also seeing a sharp increase in the number of LNG trucks loaded.
Load your containers and semi-trailers up to 45 m³ (20 tonnes). This is ideal for supplying:
- industrial users not connected to the natural gas grid (e.g. Scandinavia);
- small ships running on LNG;
- LNG to filling stations.
Zeebrugge : Simultaneous loading via two loading stations
Dunkerque : A loading station will be available soon
As well as loading, you can make use of a truck/container cooldown service
Before a LNG truck/container can be loaded, it must be technically cold enough for such an operation.
This service is available at Zeebrugge Terminal.
Plan your loading operation in four steps
1. Sign a loading contract (LTL) with Fluxys LNG
2. Contact us via info.LNG@fluxys.com to book a slot
3. Check that your truck/container has been approved by the terminal
4. Go to the Electronic Data Platform (EDP) and plan your loading operation
Good to know
LNG/CNG stations for trucks in Europe :
*Please note that this service is not available at Zeebrugge and Dunkirk terminals.