Loading a LNG truck/container
Load your LNG truck at Zeebrugge Terminal at any time
15.07.2019Looking for an opportunity to unload your LNG carrier in the coming weeks ?
01.07.2019Belgian federal energy Regulator CREG has approved the tariff and LNG Services Agreement proposals for unloading slots and additional storage services at the Zeebrugge LNG terminal.
Load your containers and semi-trailers up to 45 m³ (20 tonnes). This is ideal for supplying:
- industrial users not connected to the natural gas grid (e.g. Scandinavia);
- small ships running on LNG;
- LNG to filling stations.
Zeebrugge : Simultaneous loading via two loading stations
Dunkerque : A loading station will be available soon
As well as loading, you can make use of a truck/container cooldown service
Before a LNG truck/container can be loaded, it must be technically cold enough for such an operation.
This service is available at Zeebrugge Terminal.
Plan your loading operation in four steps
1. Sign a loading contract (LTL) with Fluxys LNG
2. Contact us via info.LNG@fluxys.com to book a slot
3. Check that your truck/container has been approved by the terminal
4. Go to the Electronic Data Platform (EDP) and plan your loading operation
Good to know
LNG/CNG stations for trucks in Europe :
*Please note that this service is not available at Zeebrugge and Dunkirk terminals.