Loading a LNG truck/container
Load your LNG truck at the LNG Zeebrugge and Dunkirk Terminals at any time
Load your containers and semi-trailers up to 45 m³ (20 tonnes). This is ideal for supplying:
- industrial users not connected to the natural gas grid (e.g. Scandinavia).
- small ships running on LNG.
- LNG to filling stations.
Zeebrugge : Simultaneous loading via two loading stations.
Dunkerque : A loading station is now available.
As well as loading, you can make use of a truck/container cooldown service
Before a LNG truck/container can be loaded, it must be technically cold enough for such an operation. This service is available at the LNG Zeebrugge and Dunkirk Terminals.
How to book?
1. Sign a loading contract (LTL) with Fluxys LNG.
3. Check that your truck/container has been approved by the terminal.
4. Go to the Electronic Data Platform (EDP) and plan your loading operation.
Contact us to reserve a truck loading.
Good to know
LNG/CNG stations for trucks in Europe:
*Please note that this service is not available at Zeebrugge and Dunkirk terminals.