Reload your LNG ship in Zeebrugge
LNG stored in tanks at Zeebrugge can be loaded by small or large-scale LNG ships
Both small-scale (between 1,000 and 30,000 m³ of LNG) and large-scale (between 30,000 and 267,000 m³ of LNG) ship loading operations can be executed in Zeebrugge, for which terminal users can subscribe:
- Additional Berthing Right: more competitive for cargoes as from 13,680 m³ LNG.
- Stand-Alone Berthing Right: more competitive for cargoes <13,680m³ LNG.
- You can also load LNG by using a Berthing Right. A Berthing Right is included in a standard slot for unload, store and regas LNG.
Cost of this operation
Available FCFS M+1, M+2
Good to know
- Forced minimum send-out to the TSO (not a loss):
◦ At all times, consolidated send-out of all terminal users ≥ 0.92 GWh/h.
◦ During loading operation additional minimum send-out of 3.68 GWh/h.
◦ During 36 hours as from the end of loading operation additional
minimum send-out of 0.68 GWh/h.
◦ No forced minimum send-out for loading operations if 2 conditions
are met: loading of < 30.000 m³ and at an loading rate
of < 1500 m³/h.
- A variable cost of 1.3% Gas In Kind (GIK) applies on all send-out nominations. This LNG will be taken from your account, it is not a cash payment.
- Ship loading indicative flow rate: 1,500 m³/h for ships < 30,000 m³ LNG and 6,000 m³/h for ships > 30,000 m³ LNG.
Check availability and book
Your point of contact
- Svetlana Bochkova
- Corentin Cassiers
- Julien Cruz
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts