Loading LNG carriers
Liquefied natural gas (LNG) stored in tanks at Zeebrugge and Dunkirk can be loaded by small or large-scale LNG carriers.
Loading small LNG carriers (able to carry between 1,000 and 30,000 m³ of LNG) at Zeebrugge is ideal for supplying:
- industrial users not connected to the natural gas grid (e.g. Scandinavia)
- ships running on LNG
Loading large LNG carriers (able to carry between 30,000 and 267,000 m³ of LNG) at Zeebrugge and Dunkirk makes it possible to export LNG to other markets.
Simultaneous loading from three jetties (two at Zeebrugge and one at Dunkirk).
If you don’t have any LNG, you can buy it during loading (Free on Board) - FOB.
More information about tariffs and types of berthing rights.
More information : Specifications of Zeebrugge and Dunkirk
How to book?
1. Choose your operation date:
- Short-term availability: View the available slots (UIOLI) here.
- Long-term availability: View the available slots here.
- More availability?: Contact us
2. Contact us to book a slot.
1. Choose your operation date, availabilities are reflected here.
2. Sign an LNG Terminalling Agreement with Fluxys LNG.
4. You will receive a confirmation of your booking by email.
Not yet a customer?
Your point of contact
- Mihaela Brinza
- Corentin Cassiers
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts
- Cedric Van Hoonacker