Get direct access to neighboring markets by regasifying your LNG
Regasify your LNG stored at Zeebrugge and Dunkirk and inject it into the natural gas grid.
- Dunkirk : 520 GWh/day (more information)
- Zeebrugge : 472 GWh/day.
Choose your type of send-out depending on your needs or activities in Zeebrugge.
- Regasify 140,000 m³ of unloaded LNG.
- Regasify at a rate of 4.2 GWh/h for 40 consecutive tides (10.3 days).
- This service is included in our unloading slots.
How to transport your regasified LNG to the following market areas?
- ZTP (Belgium)
- TRF (France)
- TTF (The Netherlands)
- NBP (United Kingdom)
- NCG (Germany)
Regasify large quantities of LNG in the long term (multiyear) in addition to the basic send-out.
All this send-out capacity is already sold up to October 2023.
However, don't hesitate to contact us to reserve capacity through the secondary market.
Daily send-out – non nominated
- Long-term and unused send-out capacity on a daily basis
- Automatically distributed if necessary
- Subject to availability
Good to know
Reduction of calorific density
Some pipelines (e.g. in the UK) require a lower natural gas calorific density than others.
At Zeebrugge, nitrogen can be added to your LNG post-regasification to reduce the calorific value of the gas.
- Corentin Cassiers
- Werner Luyts
- Kwinten Standaert
- Cedric Van Hoonacker