Operational Information at Fluxys Belgium - Transmission
Once registered as a shipper, requests for capacity services can be submitted and at the same time shipper can prepare its operational readiness.
Get your Energy Identification Code (EIC)
The EIC codes are used for the official and unambiguous identification of the actors (TSO, Shipper, Trader, Producer, Exchange platform operator, ...) and points (IP, GEL, balancing zone, domestic outlet, ..).
The idea is to harmonize and standardize electronic communication through unique energy identification codes that are used on the ENTSOE and ENTSOG Transparency platforms, in AS2 and AS4 communications, in Edig@s messages, for Remit and PRISMA.
Fluxys is recognized as Local Issuing Office (LIO) and can grant local EIC codes.
Set-up your edig@s connection
Edig@s is the electronic message standard for the gas market, enables gas actors from across Europe to exchange information in a simple, efficient and cost-effective way. Edig@s covers the major gas processes and responds to the needs of the major user segments (Traders, Shippers, TSOs, SSOs, LSOs, DSOs, Producers).
The Edig@s specifications make use of internationally recognised information interchange standards. Edig@s is freely available and easy to implement. The European Commission recognised the value that the use of Edig@s can bring for the harmonisation of the European gas market.
Edig@s messages for nominations, confirmations, allocations or balancing data have its specific structure. The following files contain:
- The available templates,
- Relevant information about how the different messages are set up, and
- A list of edig@s and EIC codes of the Interconnection and Domestic Points relevant for the Belgian market.
Specific set-up in the BeLux area
- In the BeLux area shippers are sending nominations to the respective TSOs in Belgium (Fluxys Belgium) and in Luxembourg (Creos Luxembourg).
- Confirmations and detailed allocations per interconnection point or domestic point will be received from the relevant TSO.
- Fluxys Belgium and Creos Luxembourg will provide the Balancing Operator of the BeLux area (Balansys) with aggregated allocation data of their grid per individual shipper.
- The Balancing Operator will provide each shipper with its individual and the market balancing data (aggregated data of all shippers) of the entire BeLux area.