LNG in France
LNG solutions for Terminalling at DunkirkOur solutions for your needs ...
Dunkerque LNG has a regasification capacity of 13 billion m³ per year.
10 billion of those are already sold: 8 to EDF and 1,5 to Total. The remaining 3 billion m³ are available for marketing.
The Dunkerque LNG terminal offers its customers a series of key advantages:
- Three 200.000 m³ storage tanks – some of the biggest in Europe
- A deep water port for year-round accessibility
- True flexibility to accommodate all sizes of vessel, from 65.000 m³ to the world's largest Qmax LNG carriers (267.000 m³)
Its innovative design makes it possible to optimise the upstream market (for gas import contracts), as well as the downstream market (network send-out) via the allocation of confirmed transmission rights:
- Number of unloading/reloading slots
- Storage capacity
- Minimum and maximum send-out
These storage rights are managed on the basis of complete transparency between the terminal and its customers. This enables the kind of flexibility required to vary network send-out volumes in response to demand and trading movements. The Dunkerque LNG terminal also has direct connections to 2 European gas markets:
- The French market: PEG Nord
- The Belgian market: ZPT and IZT
In addition to its standard services, Dunkerque LNG offers a number of special services in response to needs shared by all its customers:
- Gassing up of LNG carrier tanks
- Cooling down of LNG carrier tanks
- Inerting of LNG carrier tanks
- Unloading excess LNG prior to topping up
- Port services: ships stores, bunkering, maintenance, etc.
These services may be requested by the shipper at any time.
The Dunkerque LNG terminal is not a regulated organisation, and is therefore under no obligation to publish its charges. Please contact the sales team for further information.
Your point of contact
- Dunkerque LNG
- Dunkerque LNGQuestions relating to our LNG Services in Dunkirk