Imbalance pooling service
No more imbalances in the ZTP market area
Automatically transfer the difference between your purchases and sales of ZTP physical trading services to another shipper.
You can also transfer your hourly Market Imbalances via a Service offered by Balansys, this allows you to avoid hourly monitoring of your Market Balancing Position and consequently all Balancing Settlements.
Why request an Imbalance Pooling Service?
- To use someone else's Zeebrugge capacity to transfer netted trades for ZTP physical trading services to your balancing position.
- To aggregate multiple imbalance positions of the ZTP trading services to achieve net-offs positions between them.
More information about the Imbalance Pooling Service
How to book an Imbalance Pooling Service?1. Find a counter party and decide who will transfer (imbalance transferor) and who will receive (imbalance transferee) capacity.
2. Fill in our imbalance pooling form.
3. Send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. We will send you a form confirming the start of your Imbalance Pooling Service.
Useful links for you
- Transmission BelgiumOur Products
- Become a transmission shipper at Fluxys BelgiumBecome a Transmission shipper
- terms and conditions Fluxys Belgium - transmissionTerms & Conditions
- Price calculatorPrice Simulator
- Maintenances BEMaintenance
- Electronic Data PlatformElectronic Data Platform
- Operational Information Transmission BelgiumOperational Information
- Be-trans-transparency-requirementsTransparency Requirements
Your point of contact
- Svetlana Bochkova
- Werner Luyts
- Ernest Vandermeulen
- Pieterjan Serruys
- Not yet a customer?
- Questions regarding our Products & ServicesCommercial team