|FFO* Interest Coverage
|Net Financial Debt/extended RAB*
|FFO*/Net Financial Debt
|RCF*/Net Financial Debt
|Income statement in thousands of €|
|Balance sheet in thousands of €|
|Investments for the period in property. plant and equipment||91,282||78,139|
|Total property. plant and equipment||2,129,400||2,181,771|
|Net Financial Debt*||903,339||881,932|
|Total consolidated balance sheet||2,867,575||2,914,902|
|RAB in millions of €|
|Property. plant and equipment besides RAB in millions of €||413.4||376.6|
|Extended RAB in millions of €||3,092.8||3,141.5|
|WACC before taxes|
Annual Results 2019
Annual General Meeting
Payment of dividend
Half-yearly Results 2020
Shareholders may exercise their financial rights at BELFIUS
Download the financial publications issued by Fluxys Belgium
- Annual Financial Report Fluxys Belgium 2019 9,03 MB
- Fluxys Belgium Annual Press Release 2019 259,63 KB
- Half-yearly Press Release 2019 Fluxys Belgium 86,62 KB
- Half-yearly financial report 2019 Fluxys Belgium 276,15 KB
- Fluxys Belgium Annual Press Release 2018 247,28 KB
- Annual Financial Report Fluxys Belgium 2018 7 MB
- Half-yearly Press Release 2018 Fluxys Belgium 0 B
- Half-yearly financial report 2018 Fluxys Belgium 867,2 KB
Fluxys Belgium's share is noted on NYSE Euronext. For a real-time share price visit the Euronext website.
|Fluxys Belgium share: an annual summary (in €)|
|Closing rate at 31 December||28.70||24.50||26.04||26.00||26.46|
|Net profit per share||0.99||0.78||1.00||0.69||0.87|
|Price/profit ratio at 31 December||39||31||26||38||30|
|Number of shares||70,263,501||70,263,501||70,263,501||70,263,501||70,263,501|
|Average daily volume traded||2,366||2,204||2,195||1,709||2,746|
Class D shares are quoted on Euronext Brussels.
Fluxys is a public limited company under Belgian law.
The Belgian state holds a Golden Share in order to secure the Belgian federal state energy policy and is represented by the Finance Minister.
Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meetings on 12 May 2020
The Board of directors of Fluxys Belgium SA invites you in your capacity as a shareholder to participate to the Ordinary and Extraordinary general meetings on 12 May 2020 at 2.30 p.m. (CET).
However, taking into account the Covid-19 pandemic and the measures provided for by Royal Decree n ° 4 of 9 April 2020 laying down various provisions in terms of co-ownership and company and association law in the context of the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic, the Company has decided to impose to the shareholders to exercise their rights by granting a proxy before the Meetings to a proxyholder appointed by the Company or by filling in the remote voting form, in accordance with the instructions included in the forms available. Shareholders may ask their questions in writing. Physical participation to the Meetings is not allowed.
You will find more information on the practical arrangements to follow in the documents below.
- New notice of meeting for the Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meetings in French or in Dutch
- Annual Report 2019
- Ordinary General Meeting : speech by Daniël Termont, Chairman of the Board of Directors (Dutch/French)
- Ordinary General Meeting : speech by Pascal De Buck, Chairman of the Executive Board and CEO (Dutch/French)
- Draft Articles of Association in French or in Dutch
- Draft Articles of Association with highlighted changes in French or in Dutch
- Distance voting form for the Ordinary General Meeting in French or Dutch
- Distance voting form for the Extraordinary General Meeting in French or Dutch
- Proxy vote for the Ordinary General Meeting in French or in Dutch
- Proxy vote for the Extraordinary General Meeting in French or in Dutch
- Form for written quoestions in French or Dutch
- Annotations of the Ordinary General Meeting (Dutch/French)
Participation to General Meetings
Articles of Association
General shareholder info
|Number of shares and voting rights|
|Total number of shares with voting right||70,263,501 shares|
|Total number of voting rights (denominator)||70,263,501 voting rights|
|Number of shares with voting right, by Category|
|Category B||58,523,700 shares|
|Category D||11,739,800 shares|
|Golden Share||1 share|
|Number of voting rights, by Category|
|Category B||58,523,700 voting rights|
|Category D||11,739,800 voting rights|
|Golden Share||1 voting right|
|Thresholds required under the articles of association|
|No thresholds are required under the articles of association|
|Warrants and convertible bonds|
|No warrants or convertible bonds were issued|
Fluxys Belgium's net profits for 2019 totalled €42.5 million, compared with €47.6 million in 2018. This decrease on the previous financial year is due to changes in the parameters that determine the regulated return, as well as the dividend income and the lower profits from non-regulated activities.
Since 2010, barring unforeseen events, Fluxys Belgium has striven towards distributing 100% of its annual net profits plus the share of reserves freed up as and when the revaluation surplus is depreciated.
At its Annual General Meeting on 12 May 2020, Fluxys Belgium will propose paying out a gross dividend of €1.30 per share by releasing €9.9 million from unavailable reserves.
Taking into account a profit of €53.0 million carried over from the previous financial year and a withdrawal of €49.3 million from the reserves, the Board of Directors will propose to the Annual General Meeting that the profits be allocated as follows:
- €91.3 million as a dividend payment, and
- €53.5 million as profit to be carried forward.
If that profit allocation proposal is adopted, the total gross dividend for the 2019 financial year will be €1.30 per share. This amount will be payable as of 20 May 2020.
|€300 million||October 2017||October 2027||1.750%||BE0002292614|
|€50 million||October 2017||October 2032||2.375%||BE0002293620|
|€250 million||November 2014||November 2029||2.750%||BE0002218841|
|€100 million||November 2014||November 2034||3.250%||BE0002219856|
Fluxys Belgium bond issuance 2017
Fluxys Belgium bond issuance 2014
Notifications in accordance with the legislation on transparency
Fluxys press release relaying the information contained in the notification of 13 December 2017:
Fluxys press release dated on 2 January 2018
Notifications in accordance with the legislation on public take-over bids
- Fluxys BelgiumAvenue des Arts 31, B-1040 Brussels+32 2 230 02 39